Burnt Bridge Recreational Adventure Park
An Eco Tourisim Company
For All of Us
Vancouver Islanders and abroad
Make a reservation
See a fly-over of our site
Vancouver Island Camping
Come and join us in the beautiful Coastal Rainforest of Southern Vancouver Island. Surround yourself by an abundance of old growth trees, listen to the sound of the river flowing and take in the scenery of the mountains while you reconnect with nature and ground yourself.
Book one of our epic tour guides to take you for an unforgettable experience through the trails to some amazing destinations and many scenic look out points. Our guides accommodate any type of rider, from beginner to expert, so no need to worry, we got you covered!
If you are a thrill-seeker, come and challenge yourself at our 4×4 Park, where you will find everything from rock crawling, hill climbs and overlanding to technical all terrain trails from easy to difficult.
Hiking and Trails
Follow the trails from the staging area to go straight up to a beautiful lookout point on the mountain, all throughout the forest or make your way down to the Koksilah River. Cross Burnt Bridge to continue more trails on crown land, one of which takes you to the Kinsol Trestle or take a short drive to the access point for the Trans Canada trail that will lead you across the Island.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE RACE CIRCUT
Looking for the ultimate excitement? Grab some friends, bring your E-dirt bike, E-ATV or E-side-by-side and jump into our race circuit to get the adrenaline flowing and get your race on!
- E-BIKE / E-Dirtbike Rentals
- E-Side-by-side / E-ATV Rentals
- E-Gokart Track & Rentals
- E-Surfboard Rentals
- Jet Ski Rentals
- CAMPING AND SERVICES:
- Eco-tourism workshops; plant /fungus identification, self sustainability and harmony with nature
- Staging area parking for riders
- Communal fire pit
- Outdoor bathrooms and fresh water provided
- Closed course learning center for beginner training
- Group bookings available for tours
- Catered group bookings with an option of meal prepared by forest forage chef
- Onsite ATV/Dirt Bike/RV/Truck diagnostic and repair
- Offroad recovery
- Guided offroad vehicle adventures
- Overlanding tours, training and workshops
- Annual hosted events with racing, agility course, live entertainment, and food
OUR TRIBE & OUR MISSION:
- BBRAP was founded by several local outdoor enthusiasts, with the same common goals of creating the ultimate adventure park.
- These founding members are experienced riders that have been utilizing and maintaining the trail systems in the area for many years.
- With the love of nature and forest conservation in mind, our tribe dedicates the land to be used by respectful members that would like to enjoy the trails as much as we do.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to create a sense of community with like minded people who can all get out in nature and do what they love to do. To be the ultimate destination for people of all ages to go have some fun, challenge themselves, and reconnect with the great outdoors.
Become a Member
Membership has it’s benefitS
Thank you for considering a BBRAP Membership! We are now accepting annual membership applications online. Memberships are required to use the park.
Access to trails and staging area ONLY, Camping is additional cost (first come first serve) Rate: $300/per, $450/cpl, $675/fam. (Couple and family price must show proof of same household)
Access to trails and staging area, 15% off camping, Campsite reservations available online up to 1 month in advance or up to 25% capacity.
Rate: $450/per, $675/cpl, $900/fam. (Couple and family price must show proof of same household)
- Access to trails and staging area, 25% off camping, Campsite reservations available online up to 2 months in advance or up to 50% capacity, free entrance to hosted events, free swag, 1 supplied 2-way radio for communication with BBRAP staff while on site or trail riding.
Rate: $750/per, $1125/cpl, $1350/fam. (Couple and family price must show proof of same household)
Forest Reclamation Project
We are dedicated to returning stripped forest back to a flourishing natural state of plant, fungus and animal habitat
We’ll be hosting community events focused on climate innishitives
Abundant island wildlife on-tap. I bet you see a deer though.
Orchards, vertical farming, and fresh water exhibits.
Make a reservation
Hold my beer…